Aimless autumn
Life's a letdown when you're not published once a week. Somehow harder to remember shit when you're not mining it for material. Then again, a little peace and quit is nice - for about FIVE minutes.
Jane
ps, Daniel, your discussion of France is very interesting but a little *whisper* BORING. I suggest a little more humour, a little more relevance, and a few more flapper references. Thanks honey...

1 comment:
Well Jane, I tried to inject a little humour, but flapper reference I could not do. So sorry. It's the problem with writing about politics: the easiest way to make it interesting is to spice it up with silly similes or, more likely, inside jokes - which only restrict one's audience. Maybe I should write more about my fantasy sex life, like you. Then I could have adoring readers, instead of ones who disagree with every fact...
Post a Comment